Information we collect
We collect information in the following ways:
Information you give us.
- When you sign up to use our services , we’ll ask for personal information, like your name and email address.
- When we do work together on a project. Much information is required to complete said project.
When we have connected you with a system that ‘may’ require support, like any other IT company. We retain ‘connection’ to that system and all it implies for support reasons.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to offer you tailored content – as asked for.
Transparency and choice
- You have a choice to unsubscribe from our services at any stage.
- You may ask for any information we have of you.
Please note that un-subscription means we cannot support you regarding any information that we had previously
Information you share
- If we have a project with you we will ask for what is needed to achieve the results of that project. This information is highly private and used only for the purposes of achieving results for this project
- If we do not have a project with you the only information you share is standard for such purposes
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Smarter Tech unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With your consent IE: For delivery purposes.
For legal reasons We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Smarter Tech if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Smarter Tech, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Smarter Tech protects it’s users from un-authorized access to or un-authorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold.
Smarter Tech carries a $1m Public Liabilities insurance policy