Smarter Tech’s Proposal terms and conditions: These terms relate specifically to our proposal document(s), but also in conjunction with all Smarter Tech terms:
These terms can be updated at any stage without notice. They apply to all quotes unless overridden by the quote terms itself. This includes quotes for:
– Smarter Tech Ltd
– Webify NZ Ltd
– Kiwi Wifi Ltd
- A quotation is valid for a period of 21 days from the date of the document.
- All prices exclude GST unless specified otherwise.
- Unless otherwise arranged (like an initial payment), all work is invoiced requesting immediate payment at 21 days from acceptance of our proposal. Websites and Google accounts will not be usable until payment has been made in full.
- Unless finance has been previously arranged, hardware and software purchases are due for a 50% instalment prior to activity starting. Goods remain the property of the supplier until paid for in full.
- Overdue payments will be subject to an interest charge of 2.5% per month from the date payment was due until the date of actual payment. The purchaser will be liable for debt collection costs if incurred.
- Any proposal and information contained within supplied by and /or on behalf of Smarter Tech remains the property of Smarter Tech. This is more fully outlined in our official company terms. You are not permitted to copy any Smarter Tech proposal without the expressed permission of Smarter Tech. If requested this document must be returned to Smarter Tech.
- All items beyond the scope of work indicated in a proposal will occur additional engineering costs on a time-and-materials basis billed at $120 /hr.